Monday 17 January 2011

Collective Haul: Lush, Boots - makeup and Skincare, Up and Coming :)

Hey my lovelies,
Today not only did i receive 30 followers, thank you very much new follower i hope you enjoy my many posts :), i also went out after school with my like BESM FOR ESM Jeanette , as many of you should no i was meant to go out with her yesterday but she had to cancel so today we made plans...We have to have are usual Starbucks after we went to Boots, i had a lovely Strawberries and Cream Frappy and JJ had a lovely (?) hazlenut hot choco mmmmmm. 

Well i have a bit of a collection to show you, a bit o lush (As usual), a bit o boots makeup and hmmm cnt think but i will...

Well i will start of this collective haul with Lush, since it is smaller and i bought it first, Sunday.

I bought:

Frog Prince 
Appaz a new smell, never seen well smelt before. White blossom, jasmine, neroli, rose and rosewood makes a sweet and unique sent. 

Dragon's Egg
I bought this because on Saturday i have a friend Batmizfah and i wanted to be all glittery, it is a lemony blend of popping candy (!) , glitterly swirls surround its trail and it is awesome! I was going to use Sunnyside Bubble Bar on saturday but found out in store the glitter doesn't stick to you :(, but used it today and it is AWESOME





Boots Today, which was very fun!:

Soap & Glory Greatest Scrub of All (for all Skin Types - the facial exfoliator with smooth-boosting spheres that pop when pressed!)
I found this after i saw Fleur De Force 's favourites, i think, and she mentioned how much she loved it and Jeanette also loves Fleur so when we both saw it we were like OMG  buy it!
Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All has a strategic blend of super-gentle silicami particles, and salicylic acid loaded scrub beads, the more you scrub, the more Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All smoothes. Like DIY microdermabrasion. Suitable for all skin types – if you adjust the frequency according to whether you are sensitive, dry, normal or oily.
I used it today AND WOW, my skin is soo soft! The packaging is also a +, it reminds me of Benefit packaging, pastels and sweet.

I never had heard of this company before but it's packaging and claims just STOOD out to me.
Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser (Mango and Blueberry)
Smells AMAZING the mango surprisingly is equal to the Blueberry, the only downfall is once u used once as soon as u open to use it again it just like spills out :(, but worth it. It made my skin feel so soft, it is a clear liquid and so nice! Cheap and cheerful as my mother would say... The packaging also looks very vegan and natural and good for you which it is, another +

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub 30ml.
I got the mini one cause after i see how Becca from Euchante  swears by it i wanted to get like the £1 mini one just to try out and review so some time by Mid Feb my review for this will be up. I'm really excited for this! The packaging it eh for the small one it is cute and the actual thing is nice but it feels like the first time ur opening it like it feels like ur squeezing all the contents up even though ur not....

My last but certainly not least product, last since it is makeup, :

Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Effect Mascara
The packaging is wow, it stands out a lot, the brush is MASSSIVE IT IS HUGE LIKE A BLOCK bigger then Bad Gal Lash by Benefit!!!!!  It is amazing though, it can come dry though but luckily mine is quite wet, both me AND jeanette ahve seen Fleur get this so she already bought hers so i bought mine, it reminds me of DOLL lashes which i love the luck of, vulimizes LENGTHENS and does EVERYTHING needed! I love it, another review coming up. 




Well ttyl, XXX lusm





1 comment: