Tuesday 15 February 2011

Be Good To Yourself: Valentines

Hey,
hey my uber-lovey-dovey-valentines-awesomey-readers, HOW ARE YOU?

well as you know its VALENTINES DAY
today i spent it on my own :(, well actually my sisters, mum, sisters boyfriend and eldest sisters dad, and we saw the King's Speech. Well they did, i saw half of it.
One word, well a few,:
TAKES A LOT
for any of u who happily sat through all of it, good for u girlfriend. i didnt
i feel asleep. :D, i was tired, even though i didnt wakeup till 12pm.
IM A TEENAGER NOW GIMME SOME SLACK
hahaha
well valentines the day of love, the day of beauty.
Obvs u want to loooook gooooooooooooooooooood.
but u do always dont u?
SO WHY NOT JOIN ME, on our near-to-summer plan? come on join me,
requirements are as following:

YOU WANT TO BE THIN
- YOU WANT TO GET FITTER
- YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHIER
- YOU WANT TO BE SEXY IN THAT SUMMER BIKINI
- YOU WANT TO TONE UP TO DO THE ONE ABOVE
- YOU FEEL LIKE IT

or any of the above heheheheee
well then come on down to Perdi's awesomest blog, Watermelon Raindrop X, actually brb im gonna make another blog - hopefully Guava Raindrop X, for my fitness plans, wait ok spent all night creating Guava Raindrop X and just woke up from my few hours sleep and guavaraindropx.blogspot.com is up and running!!!! I hope you like the layout, dont worry this is still my top priority. Guava Raindrop X has the plan to my new routine, food, fitness, exercise etc....so check it out and follow. :D


lusm



No comments:

Post a Comment