Thursday 14 July 2011

Girl Crush: Jessica Szohr

Unfamiliar name you might say?
Jessica Szohr....
But you might know her face?

imgres.jpeg
do you know her yet?

SHE IS:
VANESSA ABRAMS FROM GOSSIP GIRL...
sheesh that took a long time!
Well anyways lovely blogosphere today's post is on: Jessica Szohr and as the title says, MY NEW GIRL CRUSH! oooooh jeese whilst watching GG this morning i was striving for her attitude, Season 3 Episode 15. WOW. They way she handled the Friends (With benefits) situation was so HILARIOUS(ly amazing), she instantly became my Girl Crush. As 'John Tucker Must Die Says':
The most important thing a cheerleader girls wear are their attitudes!
Then i researched a bit, Jessica got some SERIOUS style:

imgres.jpeg
imgres.jpeg
imgres.jpeg
imgres.jpeg
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg
Besides from having a perfect face: great bone structure, amazing eyes, lips and an amazing figure she ALSO has amazing style and a great personality! You can see from these photos her attitude, especially the one of her in the white shirt,.!!!

I LOVE Vanessa in GG, my new favourite character, whose yours? What do you think of Jessica???

Last night i went to a Ke$ha Concert and she is AMAZING! I think i will do a GC on her as well! I bought my camera with me but left my memory card at home :( STUPID ME! but i got a few bad shots on my phone might put them on  l8ter........Off to the gym now 


XXXXX have a great mid-afternoon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment