Tuesday 4 October 2011

OOTD: Pretty and Preppy

Hola my rosebuds,


How are you all today? I'm doing swell, i had a fun day at school and tomorrow i'm going to Epping Forest for a school trip so basically tomorrow im going on RAVES on a coach with my besm martina......Today i knew i had dance so basically that meant leggings is a must and nicely painted toe nails and a top that is easily not shown under my schools jumper, so besides knowing i need to have that i can wear whatever that goes....I wore a totally preppy outfit including one of my favourite skirts, a basic black tee with some really cute detail around the neckline, black leggings and some really cute ankle boots......



Leggings - H&M
Skirt - Jack Wills
Black Top - no idea
Scarf - H&M


 Soap & Glory Clear Here Mattyifying Moisturiser 
Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Concealer in Light
Blush - Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette Kiss The Bride lightly dusted on the cheeks
Eyes: 
Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette in
Soulmates across the lid 
I Do in the crease
Lips:
MAC lustre in Stroke of Lust 
BarryM lipgloss in Toffee



I think my outfit today was kinda cute, i love wearing skirts to school cause they can look really cute in autumn SO BLAIR-WALDORF-ESQUE right? Skirts and tights <3.....The only awk thing is when its hot and no tights and male teachers, AWKS. but i love this skirt, i bought it from a winter or fall collection 2 years ago BUT never wear it. I loved it, i thought it wouuld be cuter to have some texture in my hair but it was too late to do it by the time i realised.....

So just a short post for today......

TTYL
perdi @ wmrdx

2 comments:

  1. I have a skirt like that but it's much tighter and it's got a bunch of buttons :)
    http://www.rebeccajart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cute! i love buttons......and tight skirts :) i think they really flatter all shapes and sizes.

    thank you for ur comment, comment again someday if u wish x

    perdi @ wmrdx

    ReplyDelete