Friday 4 May 2012

Summer 2K12

Hey Raindrops,


whose excited for summer 2012? The summer of fun and freedom well for me anyway, its the first summer i'm properly going away with friends to the lovely party island of Ayia Nappa in Cyprus, i'm so excited. 10daysish, havent booked tickets yet :P, of fun, freedom, friendship, sun, sea and sex hahaah im joking i joke i joke haha no its going to be fun though....And summer 2012 has really got me in the spirit to do a bikini wish list cause me needs some newww bikinis and ASOS has been doing BRILLIENTE ones so i thought i'd show u dem:




Those are my 3 favourites, the cheapest one is £13 and then the most expensive is £35 (the white cutout swimsuit) but i think they are sooo cute! 

I thought to get me in the mood i might show some pictures of Ayia Nappa for you all! Lets get into the summer vk mood :D




This summer will be fun...




What are your plans for the summer? Found any cute bikinis recently? Comment down below!! 


Perdi @ WMRDX
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment