Friday 9 November 2012

FallHaul: Nails


Recently I went to Topshop, Oxford Circus with my friend Ella (hey Ella) and saw the new collection at BarryM and I actually think I couldn't stop smiling. I bought nearly the whole collection! Prices vary between £2.95-£3.99





   From Top Left - Bottom Right
1) Black Multi Glitter, No 333
2) Vivid Purple, No 161
3) Rose Quarts Glitter, No 349
4) Silver Lilac, No 324
5) Gold Mine Glitter, No 355
6) Ruby Glitter, No 353
7) Yellow Topaz Glitter, No 351


So far all i've tried is Vivid Purple, which i really love. It reminds me of Cadbury chocolate wrappers. I've also tried Yellow Topaz Glitter, on top of a RImmel Metal Rush nail polish, and that i absolutely adored. I wish I got pictures, it looked like fireworks on my nails! I can't wait to try Ruby Glitter, it looks so fun! 

Have you bought any nail polishes recently? Any more Fall Haul things? What do you think  of these polishes? You a BarryM fan? Leave me Hugs & Kisses below


9 comments:

  1. Love the nail polishes :)


    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have Amethyst Glitter!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh i trialed Amethyst Glitter over the top of Vivid Purple on pink fingers and it was totally amazing! loved it xxx

      Delete
  3. New follower to your blog! :) Super cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lauren! Thanks for following, aw shucks! Thanks xxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  4. The glitter polishes look amazing! I'm obsessed with Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday at the moment! New follower from the bbloggers blog hop :)

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete