Saturday 26 January 2013

What's In My Purse: January 2013


Haven't blogged that much in January but going straight into a post with 'What's In My Purse: January 2013'. 

The purse is by Hermes Paris, and it's blue with silver detailing. It has a loop closure, with a gorgeous silver buckle engraved with Hermes Paris on it, I don't know the exact model as a present, but i'm sure you can find out by googling it. 
This is what it looks like as I open it, you see the buckle closure and two cards, I kept the Hermes card in it and on the left is my Transport For London (tfl) Zip Card for Under16's travel. 
Bird's Eye View from inside the purse. Behind the two card holders is a section for cards and notes. It has three sections for cards, I use one for loyalty cards, one for vouchers and one for debit card & boots advantage card and other hard cards like that.
So here's what's in this section. I have loads of loyalty cards for example Crepe Affaire, Mori, Millie's Cookies and two bubbletea gift cards (bubbletea isn't sold everywhere, but it's gotten quite big in London, leave a comment if you want to know furthur detail) for Chaboba (Camden) and Bubbleology (Soho, Nottinghill, Harvey Nichols). For vouchers I have Hollister, Accessorise, Westfield London and a gift card that covers Topshop/Miss Selfridge/Topman and more. Other cards I have is my Nationwide Smart Card, Costa Coffee card, Boost vibe card, Boots Loyalty Card and my school's old card. I also only had £20 in cash, as I often pay using money on my card.
In the third section it comes with a pouch, for coins. 
All that's in there is the pouch, containing coins and a Nando's table receipt - threw that away haha.
In the pouch I have some coins, I usually sort them out to keeping pounds and silvers in there and emptying in my coppers into a piggy bank. I also have a plaster because I am the most accident prone person, and always end up bleeding so I'm always prepared. 

So that's what's in my purse. If anyone likes these posts, please tell me in the comment section below because I might do a 'What's in My School Bag' or a 'What's in My Bag'.

Don't forget I have a huge giveaway on 


5 comments:

  1. Great post, I've never seen a what's in my purse post, only what's in my bag, this was really interesting :) xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kinds of posts, I'm so nosey lol
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete