Tuesday 9 July 2013

Topshop Lipstick Collection

I've been obsessed with Topshop makeup since I first tried it and my favourite cosmetic by them, besides their highlighters, are their lipsticks. I've gathered an average size collection of them and I thought I'd share it. If you want a look, you can find them here.
                             
                             
From l-r: Whimsical, Tease, All About Me, Brighton Rock, Rio Rio, Hazard
I have a variety shades, from a nude peach to a dark red and I use them all. Whimsical is a light peach, that looks amazing with a tan! Tease is a bubblegum pink that reminds me a bit of a mixture MAC's St. Germain mixed with a bit of MAC's Nicki Minaj's first lipstick. All About Me is a good dupe for MAC's Impassioned, it's a bright magenta with a few blue undertones. Brighton Rock is a muted bright pink, it's hard to describe - it's a favourite of mine. Rio Rio must be their most loved, it's not my favourite red by Topshop but it is really nice. It's a bright phone-box red with some orange reflects. Hazard is my favourite lipstick by Topshop. It's an opaque dark berry red and it's really glossy, looks great on pale/fair skins. 
                                             
Topshop lipsticks are around £8 each and I really recommended them. Do you have any favourites and recommendations? I really want Boom Boom, Screen Siren and The Damned.

                                                                   

19 comments:

  1. Love the collection!

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! I also want to try Boom Boom!

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collection, what great colours. I just purchased my first topshop lipstick and will definitely be buying some more :)

    sophy
    Lashesandsplashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw shucks, what colour did you pick up? xo

      Delete
  4. I've never tried Topshop makeup but i've only ever heard good reviews. These look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Courtney, you must! Especially their lipsticks and highlighters xox

      Delete
  5. Hi Perdi,

    Thank you for sending me your link on twitter at the weekend, I'm so sorry it has taken me a couple of days to get back to you!! I've still not ventured into TopShop MakeUp and usually stay in my MAC comfort zone when it comes to lipstick but these look so highly pigmented!!

    Look forward to your future posts, now following you on GFC and Bloglovin'.

    My blog is still a baby and has only been up for a few months. I'd love it if you had a couple of minutes to give me some feedback.

    Emily xxx

    beleza-byems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it Emily! Thanks for following! I'm going to check out your blog now. You definitely have to check out Topshop! xox

      Delete
  6. I want a topshop here too! We don't have it in Belgium but I'd love to try their lipsticks! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you don't have Topshop in Belgium! Wow that's so strange, slightly sad. I'd definitely say order them online if you can! maybe from a reseller? xo

      Delete
  7. rio rio looks gorgeous, i really want to try infrared as well!
    sara x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infrared looks gorgeous! Such a cute and dainty colour! Rio Rio is lovely! xo

      Delete
  8. Hi, I'm a new follower from Wednesday's bbloggers chat! I love topshop lipsticks too, in particular Infrared and Brighton Rock :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look gorgeous! I especially like Tease, it's definitely something I would wear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love topshop makeup as well, in particular their lipsticks! I'm planning on buying some more, maybe some of their lip bullets or crayons? My favourite is infrared but my sister wears 'hazard' a lot and that looks really pretty! Whimsical looks really good as well!
    I followed your blog! would you mind having a look at mine? I only joined a week ago so I'm still setting up :P
    Thank you! xx
    http://rubyemeliablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love topshop! I am yet to try their lipsticks though. Its a must the next time I'm there. Tease and Hazard are so pretty!!
    Fallen Feathers Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog XO

    ReplyDelete