Friday 19 July 2013

Wireless Festival 2013


This is going to be a rather picture-heavy post of my day at Wireless 2013. I was invited by a friend to go on the last day of the festival, held in the Olympic Park - Stratford, on the 14th to see the headliners Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake.

It was incredible, we saw so many people. A DJ set by someone I didn't get the name of, Rizzle Kicks, A$AP Rocky, Katy B, Will.i.am and then the headliners, where Rihanna surprised us all! 
These are just a few of the photos I took from Wireless. The top left is some of my friends and I at Katy B, Jayz and JT performing, Will.I.Am. The bottom two are of some of my friends and i posing whilst waiting for A$AP Rocky to come on.
Here are some of my Vines from the event:
The amount of crop tops and high waisted shorts I saw nearly reached the millions, well around 59,000/60,000. 
I wore:
Dress - Topshop Petite
Shoes - Cream Converse
Sunglasses - Camden
Daisy Hair Clip - Primark
Spike Bracelt - Topshop
I kept my makeup to a minimum, I used a tinted moisturiser by ELF Cosmetics (haul coming soon), Benefit Boing concealer, Naked 2 Palette and Sleek Au Natural Palette, Topshop highlighter in Crescent Moon with a Topshop glow pot base, ELF HD powder, Sleek blush in Rose Gold.
I went to Wireless last year too, to see Rihanna headlining. It was crazy for her to just come out on stage to sing 'Run This Town'. Did any of you girls go to Wireless this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment