Saturday 19 October 2013

Boots I Covet

I want to start this post off with a disclaimer. On Monday (21st October) I'm going to New York and I'll be back on Saturday (26th). I will have my ipad and phone with me, which I can blog on but I don't know how good my wifi is and scheduling posts never works for me so I might be missing for a few days but as soon as i'm back i'll be right back on it. I still will be picking up most of my tweets, comments and emails! Now the boring part has been said lets start the post:

I had such a great response to my previous Coat post and I was requested to do a shoe wish-list/inspiration post! I'm such a shoe girl and thought this post would be so fun to write as it gives me an opportunity, and a reason, to spend (a long) time looking at shoes. Instead of doing my shoe wish-list with any shoes I like, i've decided to do a high-street alternative shoe wish-list. For those, like me, who don't want to spend the £££ money on shoes, I found some cheaper alternatives for the must have shoes for the season. Most of these shoes are from H&M, they have a great collection in at the moment! There is also a lovely Boohoo pair thrown in.
1,2,3,4,5,6
1) These Dr Marten inspired boots are so cute. My favourite is the beige, they also come with a wool lining! I've also featured the black velvet, which i'm a huge fan of. These are shockingly only £24.99, whereas the originals are minimum £60 more expensive (usually around £110). I love both of these, but they also come in black leather, burgundy and khaki camouflage. 
2) I think these H&M boots are so cool. I love the contrast colours, they also come in full blacks. I think they'd be a great addition into anyone's wardrobe. They look expensive but they're a bargain at £29.99! I really recommend these and they'd definitely keep your tootsies warm with their wool lining.
3) I'm in love with these super cute ankle booties. The gold detailing is really in-trend and they have a zip on the inside to help put on. The padding at the back makes them look so comfortable and I could definitely see myself wearing these, think with black jeans, black top and gold necklaces (maybe even a gold chain to release your inner rocker).
4) Similar to no.1, these shoes are definitely an edgy statement. The harsh leather and zip would definitely grunge up an outfit. I think you could dress these up and down and would make an outfit look so put together. I love the zip detailing. They look well made and have nice laces - I hate when biker boots have cheaply made laces, but is it just me who thinks these £29.99 shoes look a bit uncomfortable? I think it's worth it though.
5) Some of you might of already hopped on the Vagabond lifestyle in the summer, but it took me a bit longer to get use to the chunky heel and platform but now I cannot get enough. The original Vagabond Dioon shoes are £65. These are over half the price, only £29.99.
6) The only pair that are not H&M on this post are these lovely Boohoo shoes. The cutout chain shoes have been everywhere recently, the most popular being £80 in Office that come in three different colours (Black with gold/silver/rose gold). These are only £40 and even though they are not as long as the Office ones I love these. I love the gold detailing on the heel and the buckles. I think they're super cute.

What shoes are your favourite in this post? Comment down below! I try and respond to each of your comments and each on makes my day a little lot better. Any shoes you've spotted out and about that you love? If you have any recommendations of what I should pick up when I'm in New York comment below!
Disclaimer (again): This post is not sponsored. Neither companies have asked me to write this post and I did it on my own. None of the pictures are mine but are all sourced back to their websites.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how very jealous I am that you're going to New York!! Have an incredible time! Great post and lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing! I'm here now and I'm having a blast! Thanks s much jess xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love those from H&M at #2!
    Have an amazing time in NY!!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too - you can wear them with anything!! Thanks so much - it's great!

      Delete