Monday 28 October 2013

Nanshy Brushes

I received a lovely package from Nanshy brushes with their set of eye brushes! You can buy these lovely brushes from Amazon or BeautyStore4U. They are £29.95, that's around £5 per brush - I think it's a bargain! 
 All the brushes are 100% vegan and cruelty free. They are synthetic and are not tested on animals! When I heard this I got really excited!
The set comes with 7 brushes for every use. There is the: Precise Bent Eyeliner Brush, Angled Detailer Brush, Flat Definer Brush, Blending Eyeshadow Brush, Eye Crease Brush, Tapered Crease Brush and the Large Shader Brush. I think my favourites are the Large Shader and the Tapered Crease brushes! The brushes are so soft and dense and i've experienced no bristle fall out. They feel super high quality and I really recommend these! I think these are some of the best brushes i've ever tried. I have a halloween look coming soon using them and they really make the products look flawless! 

I hope to try more Nanshy brushes soon! I really recommend them. Thank you so much Nanshy! If you have any questions or recommendations about brushes comment down below! 
Disclaimer: These brushes were sent to me but all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. All photos are taken by me.

4 comments:

  1. These brushes sound really good and they look great too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of these brushes, particularly the precise bent eyeliner one, I had something similar from Benefit, which I lost, and this would work out much cheaper as part of the set!

    Ash :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend them! They're fab xo

      Delete