Tuesday 15 October 2013

Red Dress Festivities at New Look

With the upcoming festivities quickly approaching I bet we've all been scouring for the perfect dresses to get us sparkling throughout the holidays.
After searching the sites I have discovered New Look having a wide range of red dresses, varying from oranges to oxbloods in every range of style. I thought i'd share some of my most loved dresses!
You cannot get much more festive than this bright sequin number. The flattering neckline and 3/4 sleeves will definitely be spicy addition yo your wardrobe, the price is rather good for the quality and if the colour is not for you it also comes in a variety of others: blue, black, pink and gold.
Definitely on the cheaper side of the spectrum but this casual burgundy dress, available in black, can easily be dressed up. The detailed neckline would look amazing accessorised with a coat, maybe a fur coat and some black stilettos. Or maybe your style is more grunge, team with edgy cut out boots and some statement bracelets.
One of my favourite parts about autumn and winter fashion is the different textures you can mix from playing together velvet and furs or leather and floral you can do anything. The mix of the deep solid colour and the leather sleeves is an autumn staple! The midi length will keep you a lot warmer than shorter dress and you'd be able to accessorise with so many options. I'd wear it with a gold chain and a gold spike bracelets.
Maybe being a dress for the warmer months I still love it. It'd be cute for winter worn with a leather jacket, thick tights and biker boots. 

Which one is your favourite? Check out more on the red dress page on New Look's website, they have a whole page dedicated to red dresses! 

10 comments:

  1. Great choices - love the last one with the detail on the waist! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but I think my favourite is the second one with the detail around the neckline! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too, thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  3. I love and want them all!! Especially the last one!!

    Great post and a lovely blog!!

    Katrina X

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like all these dresses! I think the second and third are my favourites! Love the warm colour of them all though (and the red sequin one is just fabulous!)
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo i love those two too! The red sequin on is just totally fab aha xo

      Delete
  5. New Look have some absolutely amazing dresses out at the moment. I love the red sequin one, I'm tempted to get it as I'm sure I'll have something at Christmas to wear it to! :) Danielle xx

    MissDanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! It's great and super festive xx

      Delete